Every week I will be posting and educating the community on a different aspect of IV Hydration. This is to inform the community so that your mind can be at ease.
Ten things you need to know about IV Hydration!
1. Download the Hydreight app! Click Syracuse, select DRIP DROP GO, and book!
2. Our company is overseen by a Medical Director, see the about page for more details.
3. 15 years of experience Pharmacist has consulted with the medical director to create our drip menu. See the about page for more details.
4. Experienced nurse with a background speciality in critical care, that has excellent IV skills.
5. You will have a consult with a provider prior to your infusion, so that the provider and the nurse knows it is safe for the patient to receive the services being provided.
6. Compliant with state laws and regulations. We make it safe and will put your mind at ease.
7. Self pay, no insurance accepted.
8. Support your symptoms that you are having. WE DO NOT TREAT conditions or illnesses.
9. IV hydration is shown to help with symptoms that you experience everyday.
10. Look at our memberships because we make it affordable for you!
I hope you all feel like you are in safe hands because we have an excellent team that works very hard to make sure you are all safe.